We’re Hiring – Senior Flutter DeveloperAsmaa Nasr
We are looking for motivated talents, who are passionate about data and ready to dedicate their time for solving complex problems in the tech world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day.
We develop and deliver versatile mobile applications for marketers and corporates. We are using the latest technologies to build robust and quality apps using native iOS & Android and Flutter as a cross-platform framework.
- Develop and maintain cross-platform mobile applications with Flutter
- Working closely with backend Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Write clean, readable and reusable code
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a high-growth environment
- Be friendly, fun, awesome to be around
- Energetic, engaging personality
- Track record of over-achievement
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
- Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- We love team players who will jump in to help get a project done
- 3+ years of iOS and/or Android experience
- 2+ years of Flutter experience
- Strong OOP knowledge
- Knowledge of how to do work with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Good knowledge of SOLID Principles
- Unit Testing, TDD
Leave a Reply