We’re Hiring – Senior .NET DeveloperAsmaa Nasr
Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. Be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. Be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. Be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- Responsible for building .NET Core applications using .NET Core technologies(ASP.NET Core MVC , API Restful and entity Framework ) for back-end and Angular for front-end.
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirement and systems.
- Develop and write high-quality coding standards.
- Ensures applying code guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in ABP (AspNet Boilerplate) and ASP.NET Zero is highly preferred.
- C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.
- Good Experience with Angular.
- Design Patterns, GoF, MVC, MVVM, LINQ, Unity
- Web Services, REST, XML, JSON
- Databases – MSSQL, Entity Framework
- Demonstrable experience working in N-tier architectures, Microservices
- Demonstrable experience of unit testing and test-driven design and development.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development methods (e.g. XP, Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge and experience of agile practices (e.g. Continuous Integration, Refactoring).
- An aptitude and interest in seeking out and applying new technologies.
- An enthusiastic and inspirational approach to software development.
- A track record of delivering software to agreed quality and cost.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.