We’re Hiring – Senior Python DeveloperAsmaa Nasr
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Expert in Python and Django is a must.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
Leave a Reply