We’re Hiring – Senior Nodejs DeveloperAsmaa Nasr
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, come and Join us! Your impact will be felt!
We are looking for motivated talents, whose passion is Software Engineering and the ones ready to dedicate their time for solving complex problems in the financial world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day!
As a Senior NodeJs Engineer on the Technology team, you will be a part of a value aligned group developing our financial system responsible for customers and merchants facing interfaces.
- Solving the interesting and complex financial problems
- Leading engineering team on a daily basis making sure goals are met on time, communicating with stakeholders continuously and proactively
- Write high quality, performant and reliable code.
- Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, jump in and help resolve any type of production incidents.
- Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
- Design and build highly scalable and robust systems.
- 5 years of professional experience in Software Engineering in NodeJs and Relational Databases. PHP, Laravel as a plus.
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Experience building high load, scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to go above your functional responsibilities and help to solve problems across departments and business verticals.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Experience in building complex Software engineering solutions.
- Knowledge of professional Software engineering practices & processes including Scrum/Kanban, various XP practices.
- Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Understanding of Cloud Native environment, its details and ability to work in that