We’re Hiring – Senior RedHat EngineerAsmaa Nasr
OpenShift administration, Installation, Patching, migration, application on-boarding, SSL certificates deployment, configuring ingress controllers, integrating with load balancers, storage solutions, container registry, CI/CD tools, integrating with identity management tools, integrating with vaults, etc.
- Configuring/Administering monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana on OpenShift clusters
- Container Native Storage tools like NFS, Gluster FS, Ceph administration
- Knowledge with Hypervisors and Kubernetes would be an added advantage
- ELK Stack administration
- Linux Administration and DevOps Skills
- Shell Scripting and Software development experience, including API development (REST, XML, etc.)
- Ability to create Ansible playbooks
- PostgreSQL and MySQL cluster experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years technical experience.
- Strong experience with providing Level 3 Support for OpenShift Administration
- Experience in managing the container platform ecosystem as installation, upgrade, patching, and monitoring
- Experience in project onboarding and troubleshooting critical issues, and coordinating with other teams to find the root cause.
- Solid knowledge of OpenShift capacity & availability management, and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing, and Infrastructure management.
- Good understanding and implementation experience of a DR.
Leave a Reply