We’re Hiring – Technical Lead
As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules.
You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
- Developing a technical strategy for the company which involves goal setting, discussing options and analyzing risks together with the management team.
- Steering the business on timescales, prioritization and costs on competing development requirements and develop and manage KPIs for the technology team.
- Setting up the standards in how the development process and infrastructure architecture works.
- Driving rigorous and weekly product releases across multiple complex software products.
- Designing the data model ensuring scalability.
- Creating and leading the product road map, estimating new features, designing product features and coordinating new features with other teams prioritizing functionalities and business needs
- Maintaining clear communication across teams and works with other departments to implement and enhance technologies to boost efficiency and productivity.
- Guiding teams in design, architecture and platform choices with a strong focus on quality, speed, stability, and scalability of the technology platform.
- Leveraging technical depth to push your team towards a high standard of technical excellence.
- Recommending new technologies, improving existing technology set-up and future-proofing technology that can help the company optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Leading-edge thinking and knowledge of innovative technologies
- Set the technical approach, decide on the programming languages, create frameworks, optimize software delivery performance, and adopt the right tools to increase team productivity.
- Facilitate the quick, efficient resolution of such cases by guiding the team and bringing developers back on track.
- optimize software delivery performance by defining and measuring KPIs to identify improvement opportunities.
- PR Activity Metrics Monitoring
- software delivery throughput (velocity) and code stability (quality)
- Lead also has to assist and guide the Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Technical Lead should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Technical degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering) with a college transcript provided
- At least 10 years of experience in software development.
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role
- Demonstrable software design and development skills
- Database engines (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Postgres…)
- Experience in writing complex code
- Experience in working with git code versioning
- Experience in frontend & backend such as (Angular – NodeJS And PHP)
- Experience in web & Mobile application optimization techniques
- Experience in developing full functioning features
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and driven to improve